[bcbirdclub] RCBC Field Trip to Carbo

  • From: John Kelly <johnpeterkelly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCBC Listserve <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:23:17 -0400

The Russel County Bird Club will be going on a field trip to the Carbo area
this coming Saturday, March 21st.  Tom Hunter will be the Trip Leader.

We will meet at Hardee's in Lebanon at 8 AM and leave for Carbo at 8:30.

Reminders: The area we are birding has no restaurants or convenience stores
so everyone should bring snacks, water, and lunch. There also are no
restroom facilities available. If you have portable walkie-talkies please
bring them so we can stay in contact.

Directions: The Hardee's in Lebanon is located on Main Street. At the
second Lebanon exit off of Route 19 turn left towards the Food City. At the
light turn right and it will be about 1/4 mile on the left.

John Kelly
Russel County Bird Club