[bcbirdclub] RCBC Field Trip Correction

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bcbc/bird'" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 09:02:59 -0400

The website for RCBC erroneously listed the Hidden Valley field trip as
being this Saturday, May 2. I had previously posted this when that was the
date but failed to make the change which was decided at the March meeting.
The correct date is Sunday, May 10. Lebanon area participants can meet at
Hardees at 7:15 if they want to socialize and eat breakfast. The trip will
depart from the Lebanon Park and Ride at 7:45 to meet the Bristol/Abingdon
participants at the foot of the mountain road up to Hidden Valley.

My apologies for failing to catch this quicker. Thanks to John and Shari
for pointing it out to me last night.

Jerry Thornhill

RCBC