[bcbirdclub] Painted Buntings

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mac942tbr@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 09:59:24 -0400

Daryl, there were plenty at Green Cay Wetlands in Boyton Beach, FL in February.
Front feeders and also in the rest area with the Florida State Tree.
Even closer to us than FL, they are also at Santee NWR. Nata

Santee National Wildlife Refuge is a 15,000-acre refuge alongside Lake Marion,
an impoundment of the Santee River of Clarendon County, South Carolina.

The refuge is especially important for a large number of wetlands that support
migratory birds.

Address: Summerton, SC 29148

From: daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [bcbirdclub] New arrivals
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:45:48 -0400
To: kendridge@xxxxxxxxxxx

Still need a Painted Bunting. May have to pay a visit?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2015, at 1:16 PM, Daniel Kendrick < kendridge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Went out cruising on my bike this morning (my new way to combine my favorite
pastime (birding) with my least favorite (exercise) to Ft Clinch State Park.

For a couple of days now I been hearing Blue headed Vireos, but today I added
Red eyed, Scarlet Tanagers, several gorgeous Indigo buntings and Chimney
Swifts.
Still waiting on the FOS Painted buntings. Dan Kendrick
Amelia Island Fla