[bcbirdclub] Re: Orchard Orioles

  • From: Michelle Talbott <mjtalbott625@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:24:15 -0700 (PDT)

Mom and I saw White-throated Sparrows last Saturday, May 5, at Guesses Fork.

  Michelle

Roger Mayhorn <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hey Everyone,
  This afternoon there were three Orchard Orioles in our field - 1 1st year
male and two adult females. They were sticking very close together. I have
never had either species of oriole nest here on the mountain. It would be nice
if a pair would this year.

  Has anyone besides Don Carrier seen any White-throated Sparrows lately? Don
saw one yesterday at his place in Bristol. I haven't seen one since May 3rd. I
do have a couple of White-crowned Sparrows frequenting the feeders.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.