[bcbirdclub] October Buchanan County Bird Club Meeting

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:03:24 -0400

Hi All,
I just want to remind everyone that our October BCBC meeting night has been
changed to the first Monday, Oct. 6, instead of the usual second Monday. The
change was made due to the public library being closed on the second Monday for
Columbus Day.
The place for our pre-meeting meal has also been changed to the Peking
Restaurant in the Grundy Plaza. Since it is a bit farther from the library we
will start the meal at 4:45 so everyone will have time to enjoy their meal and
get to the library in time for the 6:00 o'clock meeting.

We should have a great meeting, since Tom Hunter will present a program on his
and Laverne's recent birding trip to Ecuador with members of the Bristol Bird
Club. His program is titled, Birds of the Ecuadorian Andes.

Come join us for a great meeting. Everyone is welcome.

Also notice that my e-mail address has changed, and Lynda's new address is
lsmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx  Our netscope address will still be good for another month.