[bcbirdclub] November RCBC Meeting

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 16:40:53 -0500

The November meeting of the Russell County Bird Club will be Tuesday,
November 27, in one of the Community Rooms near the Lebanon Town Hall on the
west end of town.  The meeting will start at 7:30 and will be our annual
planning session along with a show and tell segment.  If you have field
trips you'd like to see us do, ideas for programs you'd like to see, or any
other activities that you'd like to see the club engage in, please be
prepared to share those ideas.  If you've got anything related to birding
(or any other topic) that you'd like other club members to know about, bring
items for show and tell.  For those who like to visit before hand, we'll
meet at the Lebanon Bonanza (sometimes referred to as the Ponderosa) on the
east end of town for supper at 6:30.

Everyone is invited to participate in club activities.  You don't have to be
a member to come to the meeting or the meal.

Also FYI, this year's Russell County Christmas Bird Count will be, as usual,
the Saturday after Christmas.  This year's date is December 29.  If you
haven't participated in the past but would like to this year, let us know
and we'll find a spot for you.  This is always a fun event.  Compilation
dinner will be at the Thornhills' again this year if there are no
objections.

Jerry Thornhill

RCBC President