[bcbirdclub] Re: New Buchanan County CBC Circle Map Available

  • From: "Janice Martin" <redwing@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 23:39:39 -0400

Roger,
I would like to have a copy of the map.

Thanks,
Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roger Mayhorn
  To: BCBC Listserve
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 11:00 PM
  Subject: [bcbirdclub] New Buchanan County CBC Circle Map Available

  Hi All,
  Don Carrier has finished doing an excellent job of putting together a map for
our new Christmas Bird Count circle. I have changed the format to Jpeg and I
can e-mail you a copy, if you want. It takes about 6 1/2 minutes to download if
you are on dial-up like we are. Once you get it you can zoom in to see the
different towns roads and streams. Since it does take so long to download I
wanted to get an okay from you before I tied up your mail download with it. So
send me an e-mail, and I will send you a copy. Later, before CBC time this
year, we plan to print some nice paper copies of the map, laminate them and
give them to all who participate in the CBC.

4:43 PM