[bcbirdclub] Magee Marsh Trip

  • From: "Don Carrier" <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:19:07 -0500

I wanted to let everyone know I made my reservations for the Port
Clinton/Magee Marsh trip (week of May 11th, we're going up on the 13th)
tonight and the rooms are going fast.  There is a fishing tournament in the
area at the same time the BCBC is planning the trip. My wife Dawn and I were
able to get a room at the Comfort Inn but there are only one or two rooms
left. There are other hotels in the area but they are filling up as well.

I would encourage everyone to go. Last year was my first year and it was the
most memorable birding trip of my life. It's a relatively inexpensive
vacation and we (the club) have a great time. You can expect warblers at
your feet and bald eagles at your shoulders - all day every day. As a
relatively new birder last year I came home with a bag full of life birds.
Please join us you won't regret it!

Don Carrier