[bcbirdclub] GoldFinch

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:29:15 -0500

Hi All,
Here is an e-mail I received a couple of days ago from our Conroe, TX friend,
Skip McClellan, and I am a bit tardy in passing it on. Notice the last three
sentences. I'm sure the rest of us can't imagine not seeing Goldfinches during
spring and summer in their bright yellow plumage. On the other hand, Skip
probably gets to see a lot of beautiful birds that we don't get to see here.
(Note Skip's two photos attached)