[bcbirdclub] Central Ohio Chapter of the Buchanan Bird Club Trip Report

  • From: Robert Riggs <redtail54@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdy list <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 20:55:31 -0400

                           Please come share our joy

As we exchange our wedding vows

Robert Riggs & Mary Ann
Saturday, August 20, 2011
4:30 P.M.
Hungry Mother State Park
2854 Park Boulevard
Marion, VA  24354

Reception Following
R.S.V.P by August 8, 2011 By either email:
CardinalsComfort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Call (276) 780-2597

Hi All,
The Central Ohio Chapter of the Buchanan County Bird Club took a field trip to
Gallipolis, Ohio along the Ohio river in southren Ohio on Saturday July 23.
Members who attended the event was Bob Riggs and Annie Spicer.  The great news
is that Bob and Annie will be married on August 20, 2011.  We welcome you to
join us.  The following species were observed.

Canada Goose
Wild Turkey
Green Heron
Turkey Vulture
American Kestrel
Morning Dove
Yellow billed Cuckoo
Chimeny Swift
Ruby Throated Hummingbird
Downey Woodpecker
Eastern Wood Pee Wee
Willow Flycatcher
Least Flycatcher
Eastern Phoebe
Eastern Kingbird
White-eyed Vireo
Red-eyed Vireo
Blue Jay
American Crow
Purple Martin
Barn Swallow
Carolina Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
Carolina Wren
House Wren
Wood thrush
American Robin
Gray Catbird
Northern Mockingbird
Brown Thrasher
European Starling
Cedar Waxwing
Blue-winged Warbler
Black and White Warbler
Ovenbird
Kentucky Warbler
Common Yellowthroat
Hooded Warbler
Scarlet Tanager
Eastern Towhee
Chipping Sparrow
Field Sparrow
Song Sparrow
Northern Cardinal
Indigo Bunting
Red winged Blackbird
Common Grackle
Orchard Oriole- spectacular several males and females perched on tops of shrubs
shining in the sunlight.
House Finch
American Goldfinch
House Sparrow