[bcbirdclub] Bird Feeder Finally and Birds!!

  • From: Craig Makufka <craigamakufka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 21:19:46 -0400

So I am ashamed to say that I had not purchased a new bird feeder since moving
here in May. But yesterday I finally did the right thing for the birds and got
a bird feeder. After one full day of birds, my bird feeder list is up to 9
species. The highlight is a beautiful White-Crowned Sparrow and I believe a
first winter. Which are the first two I have seen around here, so I guess it is
true "If you feed them, they will come!"

I have attached a few photos, my apologies in advance for they are not up to
par with the amazing quality I am jealous of that is normally posted on here.

Enjoy!

image/jpg

image/jpg

image/jpg