[bc-rfbd-beta] reading with the beta

  • From: "Tommy Craig" <tecraig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:25:04 -0600

Hi guys,

    Well as someone else has pointed out the phrase and page navigation
functions seem to work the same. I am using the Harry Potter book. Also I
can't seem to get previous page to move across a chapter heading. For
example if chapter 3 starts on page 31 and I am on page 32. I can press
me at page 31. I agreee that there are a lot of clipped words. It sounds to
me as if this is from the original recording. It sounds like the recording
was stopped and restarted. You can also hear a pop in the file when the
words are clipped.

Tommy