[bc-rfbd-beta] problem with beta software and audible

  • From: "denise avant" <dravant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 06:10:46 -0600

Hi all,

I'm using the beta software - I'm still waiting for my books for rfb and d
as I just sent back the form. Anyway, I've just tried to transfer an audible
file and was told that the file was already on the device when it wasn't,
and that it was locked. The bc was not locked. The file is not on the bc.
And it is sitting on my computer.

Has anyone experienced this problem with audible while using the beta
software?