[bc-rfbd-beta] Question for Tommy

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:47:08 -0800

Tommy,

I'm reviewing all the problems you guys have come up with over the last few weeks. Early on, you said you were having trouble loading Harry Potter -- a data I/O error occurred when you tried to play the file. Later, you said you were having problems with page navigation in Harry Potter. So, I'm assuming that you were able to get Harry Potter working. Can you tell me what went wrong? Even if it was user error, it might be helpful for us to know so we can beef up the documentation and help users avoid the same pitfall.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.