[bc-rfbd-beta] New Beta Test End Date

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 12:25:34 -0800

Hi everyone,

I just heard back from RFB&D and we've extended the beta test through Friday, January 20. My contact also says that they've sent test titles to the following testers:

Tony Olivero
Ryan Cleveland
Lin Ripley
Tommy Craig
Jackie McCraw

So, if you haven't already received the CDs, you should have them very soon. Denise, let me know if you need a copy of the non-disclosure form so you can get on the list, too.

At this point, everyone (with the exception of Denise) should have what they need to participate in the testing. Steve has been working with Tommy on some problems with his PC not reading the CDs properly. Unfortunately, we have not resolved that issue yet. Ryan has successfully loaded and played at least one AudioPlus title. How is everyone else doing?

Katie

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.
katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx