BBspot Update - 5/24/01

  • From: Brian Briggs <briggsb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bbspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 22:56:26 -0400

----------------
NEW STUFF

Don't ask me why award winning authors are submitting things to BBspot,
but here's a guest editorial on the recently settled Hollywood writer's
strike or lack thereof....
http://bbspot.com/Features/2001/05/writers.html

AOL raised their rates this week, here are the reasons why....
http://bbspot.com/Features/2001/05/Top_10_aol_rates.html

Linux users can switch to the Windows lifestyle if they are determined
enough...
http://bbspot.com/News/2001/05/switch.html

Part 0 - Find out about the origins of the strip, how it came to be on
BBspot and why you shouldn't laugh at Canadians.
http://bbspot.com/comics/fuzzy_logic/2001/fuzzy20010524.html

This is my favorite strip so far...
http://bbspot.com/comics/fuzzy_logic/2001/fuzzy20010522.html

---------------
SITE NEWS

-As you can see we're getting a little more frequent in our original
content updates.  Just another phase in The Plan.

-Last week's poll was "Most Desired Game Console"  The winner is the one
I never had when I was a kid, the Atari 2600.
(http://bbspot.com/Polls/index.html)

------------------------------
LINKER OF THE WEEK
I am not a crack baby, no matter what they say on the discussion board
(http://pub14.ezboard.com/fbbspotgeneraldiscussion)

http://www.crackbaby.com/

OR
by logging into the Web interface at //www.freelists.org

If you didn't receive this message then something is probably wrong.

--
Brian
http://bbspot.com