[BBC-MEMBERS] Re: Phipps Bend

  • From: Denise <rdwbl98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bbc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bbc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 22:22:08 -0500

Rick,

Yes, I saw the yellow on the bottom bill and the little stick pin on the center
of the chest. I understand it can be confused with the field sparrow. So, I
made certain it was a tree sparrow. I always try to make absolutely sure I vet
the id correct before I send anything out. This is the reason I look to
Wallace, Don and you for advice because I always want to get it right.

Thanks for all your help & Merry Christmas,

Roger

Sent from my iPhone