[Soccer!!] Re: [Soccer!!] Suns out, yeah! Who is in?

  • From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 17:23:58 +0000

lick mill?  Who is in?

Scott

Sent from Windows Mail

From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎December‎ ‎3‎, ‎2014 ‎12‎:‎05‎ ‎PM
To: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not enough interest?

See you guys next week!

Brad

On Dec 3, 2014 11:11 AM, <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I cant play, but been checking the weather. It stops till 3pm. Phong

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 10:47 AM, <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to, but don't think we can because of rain.

Theo.

On Dec 3, 2014, at 10:46 AM, baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Is anyone planning to play today at lick mill?

Brad

On Dec 2, 2014 9:30 AM, <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We will play at Lick Mill from now on if Baylands is closed. Alviso Park field
is not that good. Phong

On Dec 1, 2014 11:29 AM, <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Phong. See you on the field.

Theo.

On Dec 1, 2014, at 11:16 AM, baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

just checked 11:15am All fields are closed. See you all at Alviso Park

Phong

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 9:50 AM, <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ting Qu [tingqu@xxxxxxxxx]

Please add Ting to the list. He’ll organize the whatsapps text after I gets
everyone’s number.