[Soccer!!] Re: [Soccer!!] Re: is Baylands is closed today?

  • From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 18:56:47 +0000

baylands is open.

Sent from Windows Mail

From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎April‎ ‎8‎, ‎2015 ‎11‎:‎41‎ ‎AM
To: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is Baylands closed today?  If it's, where we will play today

Nam

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 11:38 AM, "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha. Very funny. Not as much as my wife though. ;-)

Theo.

On Apr 8, 2015, at 11:29 AM, baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Theo,

You spent a lot of time feeling your balls man. It’s great learning experience
for us. (=:  Thanks.

KP