[battlefield] Re: Minecraft Channel

  • From: bl00k <bl00k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 13:30:39 -0600

I have marked to to watch later but haven't yet. Is it going to be geared
for kids? (i.e. no swears) If so I'll show it to my kids. Syd loves MC vids.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Martin Brownell <marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

LOL yeah that fits me.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:28 AM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you are going to need an intro...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VBILIBGkX8

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Travis, I would greatly appreciate any comments or criticisms.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Travis Nutley <travisnutley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'll check it out. I'm a Minecraft fan :)

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Martin Brownell <
marty.brownell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey guys,

Just to let you know I released a youtube channel for minecraft. I
don't expect you to watch as I know a few of you loathe Minecraft but just
putting it out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4tpFz3dPM0

--
[-F69-]bl00k