[bas] test email to the group

  • From: "Michael Salvadore Jr." <auctions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:55:29 -0400

Anyone who has joined please reply

Michael A. Salvadore Jr., SPA, MPPA
Salvadore Auctions, Inc. Professional Auctioneers
Live & Timed Auctions for Business & Industry
Kingfish Capital Advisors, LLC - Valuation Consultants - Appraisal Experts

750 Boston Neck Road

Narragansett, RI 02882
401.792.4300

www.siaai.com

Over $130,000,000 of assets valued in 2014.
Simultaneous Live/Internet Bidding & Timed Online Auctions Nationwide

Accurate. Reliable. Ready. C

This e-mail message is intended only for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. This e-mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this e-mail and all copies of it. To ensure compliance with
requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax
advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i)
avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein. We take steps to protect against viruses but advise you to
carry out your own checks and precautions as we accept no liability for any
which remain.