[bas] Re: Thanks to every one who came out and shot great last night!

  • From: "Jack Folloni" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jafolloni@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 01:09:29 +0000 (UTC)

I'm somewhat familiar with that drill and I agree  - it is excellent!  It
covers several of the key skills needed for action shooting:  A fast draw,
accurate shooting, a fast reload, and fast shooting.
Hey James - Why don't you take the lead and hold a FAST Drill practice session
on a Tuesday Night.  All we need to run the drill are 3X5 index cards and paper
plates.  Cheap-Cheap and fun-fun!  Charge $5 or $10 bucks one time only and
you'll make a bundle for the club!  Set it up, invite the crew and we'll have a
blast.  Let me know if you need any help on the set up or organization.

OK Action Shooters it's time for some FAST Drill trivia.....or "The What's My
Line Mystery Guest" for us older shooters!

Who ever guesses the answer first gets a big thumbs up!
On the FAST Drill Wall of Fame there's a BAS member!  Can you find him?

http://pistol-training.com/fastest/fast-wall-of-fame
Here are some clues:
Special Forces Instructor Ken Hackathorn was just a little bit faster than
him...
Caleb Giddings, Top shot season one, Pro shooter and instructor was a little
bit slower than him...
Massad Ayoob, firearms instructor and author would have found himself "in the
gravest extreme" in a shoot out with our member as our mystery shooter he was
considerably faster!

His last name is intentionally spelled incorrectly to throw off search engines.
And the final clue is....He didn't win a bracket in last nights match which
just goes to show how darn good the BAS shooters really are!

Who is this Mystery man?  ;D

Good luck and best regards,
Jack

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.