[bas] Fw: CMP Sales & Programs - 21 April 2015

  • From: "Jack Folloni" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jafolloni@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: BAS BAS <bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:40:44 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Action Shooters -

This is more of a high powered rifle thing...but if anyone ever wants a CMP
rifle or ammo, I'm a member in good standing and you can order through me.
Best regards,
Jack The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.