[bas] Re: 2 Articles for the newsletter

  • From: "Michael Salvadore Jr." <auctions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:16:32 -0400

Gents, great work at pushing this forward. I’ll put this into a publication
form and send it back to you.

Might I also suggest that emphasis be on the fun and not the skill, the trap,
which has really grown, started off as a fun thing to do with a scoring as a
secondary element. Now it is a league format with teams, prizes, gifts etc.

The more the merrier and I think that some may be a slight hesitation at a true
competition format until they do it a few times, then yo wont be able to get
rid of them

Thanks for all your work

Michael A. Salvadore Jr., SPA, MPPA
Salvadore Auctions, Inc. Professional Auctioneers
Live & Timed Auctions for Business & Industry
Kingfish Capital Advisors, LLC - Valuation Consultants - Appraisal Experts

750 Boston Neck Road

Narragansett, RI 02882
401.792.4300

www.siaai.com

Over $130,000,000 of assets valued in 2014.
Simultaneous Live/Internet Bidding & Timed Online Auctions Nationwide

Accurate. Reliable. Ready. ©

This e-mail message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. This e-mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this e-mail and all copies of it. To ensure compliance with
requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. We
take steps to protect against viruses but advise you to carry out your own
checks and precautions as we accept no liability for any which remain.