[baisl] free Something About the Author set!

  • From: Lauri Vaughan <Lauri.Vaughan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 00:34:51 +0000

This from the good folks at Berkeley Public Library. Please contact Ms.
Shioshita at the address she provides.

We have a 262-volume set of Something about the Author, which we're offering
free to any school.
The claimant would need to arrange pickup of the set by the end of January.

If any BAISL affiliates would like to take this set, we would be happy to see
it find a new home.

Thanks for considering.

Best regards,
Joy

[cid:image002.jpg@01CE9387.548E4100]

Joy Shioshita
Supervising Librarian
Central Children's Room
Berkeley Public Library
jshioshita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jshioshita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
510-981-6223

Lauri J. Vaughan
President Bay Area Independent School Librarians
Upper School Campus Librarian
The Harker School
500 Saratoga Avenue
San Jose, CA 95129
408.345.9297
LauriV@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:LauriV@xxxxxxxxxx>

What I'm Reading... Shovel Ready by Adam Sternbergh
What I'm Hearing... The Secret Place  by Tana French

JPEG image