[baisl] Re: Access to Full-Text Article

  • From: Mary Goglio <mgoglio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 08:51:53 -0800

Thanks Lori. That was a fabulous tip. I use SFPL's periodical finder, but
this looks even easier.
Mary

Mary Goglio, Library Director
Head Royce School
4315 Lincoln Avenue
Oakland, CA 94103
510-531-13000-x2202

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 7:37 AM, Lori Deibel <Lori_Deibel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Eric,

The problem is that AD doesn’t go back to 2000 full-text in any of the
easily available databases. One of my favorite sites is CUFTS:

http://cufts2.lib.sfu.ca/MaintTool/public/search

I use this to search for the full-text availability of any series.

Your best bet is to check the holdings of your local public library, and
maybe you can get a photocopy of the article.

FYI,

Lori Deibel, Librarian
The Branson School
(415) 455-7133

From: <baisl-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Eric Mahollitz <
emahollitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 2, 2015 at 3:29 PM
To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [baisl] Access to Full-Text Article

Anyone able to track down the full text of the following?:

Wolff T. THE SECOND-HOME BLUES. Architectural Digest [serial online]. June
2000;57(6):50

I'm only finding abstracts in OneFile and Academic Search Complete.

Thanks in advance!

Eric Mahollitz
emahollitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Librarian/Educational Technologist