Badges - Totally frightening and alarming--Some footage from Arabic TV - why ...

  • From: Charles Rahn <c.t.rahn@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Badges 1Badge <badges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 20:55:39 -0400

A Lesson for everyone.  I beg you all  to watch this and stay with it right to
the end It is one of the most awful things I have ever seen. We must all be
made aware of what dangers still exist to the Jewish people  and how even
recent history is being so distorted. Totally frightening and alarming
 http://vimeo.com/16779150

The Badges Law Enforcement Discussion Group - Est. 1997