[bactttoma] Digital radio Perth.

  • From: steven taylor <steven_taylor10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bactttoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 13:27:59 +1000

I was pleased to read this from a friend in Perth.

Hi Steven.

Really happy with digital radio over here in Perth.

Let me tell you what we get in Perth.

We get all the current abc stations.

We also get abc extra, abc grandstand, and from Monday we get another abc music
station not sure yet what it is called.

Ok so we get 6pr, 6ix, and our fm stations which are nova, mix, 92.9 and 96.1
fm.

We also get edge, radar radio, koffee, buckle, and classic hits live.

We also have all the sbs digital radio stations.

I love the sound quality, but don't take your digital radio to the hills here,
you get nothing but the fm band.

In July I hear we get another multi plexer so can't wait to see what choices
this will bring.

I hear some of our community stations will go digital not sure about 6rph yet.

Cheers for now.

To Leave bactttoma send an email to:
bactttoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Use "subscribe"