[AZ-Observing] Re: teflon pad source?

  • From: "bobe " <bobe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:04:39 -0700

Stan,

You may want to try Cadillac Plastics at 40th street and I-10. That's where I
used to get all of my teflon for scope building.  I haven't been there in a few
years, so they may have gone under.

/Bob

Bob Erdmann - Core Team Member/Webmaster
The NGC/IC Project - http://www.ngcic.org
E-Mail: bobe@xxxxxxxxx

messages.  Thanks.