[AZ-Observing] Re: scope for sale

  • From: Dan Heim <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:21:27 -0700

Stan et al.,

Mike Fuller was a charter member of DFAC, and the first we lost. Lloyd
Horton was the second. Lloyd's scope will become part the Foothills
Academy Observatory Project. See:

http://www.faop.bbnow.org/index.php

I am serving as a mentor on this project, since I part-timed there for
10 years and remain involved. I'd love to see Lloyd's scope get
enshrined here. In the meantime, I'm doing what I can to help Mike's
widow sell his stuff. He did indeed have good taste on astro hardware.

Dan