[AZ-Observing] Re: need someone to ID a light

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:59:23 -0700

Maricopa county would not want to hear her complaint because it is a
Buckeye issue. I would suggest she gets a copy of the Buckeye Planning
and zoning ordinance, or whatever they call it, and see what
restrictions the city has on lights. Go to the P&Z office or buy a copy
from them. It would probably cost $20 or less. My guess is that there is
probably some allowances for lighting an athletic field.
Stan