[AZ-Observing] Re: more about those lights

  • From: Dan Heim <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 12:35:30 -0700

That is exactly what the complainant suspects, and why the situation is
so frustrating for her. Nobody in the city bureaucracy seems to care
about these lights. And since the construction company was looking for
cheap security, that makes me think the use of mercury vapor lamps is
likely.  -Dan Heim