[AZ-Observing] Re: Who "Owns" AZ-Observing?

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:26:12 -0700

Hello Tom and All,
Yes, the owner of a list can change settings.
To find out the owner of az-observing you could try:

Free Lists contact page:
//www.freelists.org/contact.html

FreeLists Staff:
staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Help:
//www.freelists.org/help/index.html

//www.freelists.org/help/contactus.html

The head of FreeLists (its founder, designer, etc.) J Madden:
jmadden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Victor

Dr. Eng. Victor Herrero-Arrieta Ph.D. M.S. Ing.Ind.
http://herrero-radio-astronomy.blogspot.com/view/magazine   Radio Astronomy
Blog
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/victor-herrero-radio-astronomy  Messages
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=es&fromgroups#!forum/red-radioastronomia-en-espanol