[AZ-Observing] Re: Weekend Update?

  • From: "Ken G Sikes" <kengsikes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:13:22 -0700

My plans for now are to go to Griffen Ranch for Saturday night. I will try
to leave around noon, but will make a final decision around 10:00 Sat
morning depending on weather forecast. The CSC show clear skies for most of
the state , but poor to bad seeing for Friday. Since I work out in the heat
all day long I choose not to go to the Antenna site, but opt for the 4300 ft
elevation for this trip.

For those that go to Griffen ranch be aware that there is more than one site
that are used. They are all within seeing distance of each other. A couple
are a little farther off the road. Most setup at the fork in the road, Beevo
and I travel a little east of the main road as it does get some, not allot ,
of local traffic.

Ken Sikes