[AZ-Observing] Weather conversation for this weekend

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:23:55 -0700

Howdy folks;
I think that anyone taking a look at the weather prognostications for this
weekend and trying make a two nighter out of it is really rolling the dice.
Things are just too unstable to try and get out for a long period of time and
think that skies are going to remain clear.  That has been the pattern for a
long time, why should it change.  So, I don't think that I can set up a
Sentinel run for this weekend in good conscience.  I may run out to Flatiron
for an evening, but that will depend on how it looks at 4 PM.

I will hold on to the money that generous people donated to the portable toilet
until February, maybe we can get some dark sky observing done then.

Resolutely yours:(
Steve Coe

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org