[AZ-Observing] Vekol tonight

  • From: Michael Collins <cal_donley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:11:30 -0700

I'm heading out shortly. Forecast looks good enough for the observing I have in mind, and for the first time since the rain stopped, there are no family commitments on the calendar. Moonset is just before 21:30 local time, and I plan to stay until about midnight. I'll save a spot on the east end of the clearing if anyone else cares to join me. My mobile number is +1-480-567-5831.

                                -- Mike --
--
cal_donley@xxxxxxx