[AZ-Observing] Re: To Steve Coe re: Novice Group meeting on Sat. Apr. 6

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 10:47:02 EST

Although it doesn't look promising for tonight, I, being the optomist that I
am, will take a wait & see attitude. If anyone is brave enought to venture
out call me on my cell phone: 623-203-4121

Who'll bring the effigy of Steve to the next meeting????

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona