[AZ-Observing] Re: Thunderbird Park Star Party

  • From: Terri <alienstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:23:14 -0700 (PDT)

 Excellent Rick,
thank you so much, i'll get that into my newsletter right awway. I'd doing it
this weekend and hope to print sunday afternoon. Thanks again.
Terri
ps if the flyer doesn't come in time, i will still need it to pass out at the
Science Center, so please send it my way. i'll duplicate it for passing out as
well.
Thanks again
  "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Terri,

The date is Saturday May 18th, I'll e-mail the flyer under seperate cover.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona