[AZ-Observing] Re: This Weekend

  • From: DBogan3220 <dbogan3220@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:56:26 -0700

Actually I think I'm responsible for the bad weather. I purchased a Hutech
modified Canon XTi camera from Adirondack and it arrived last Tuesday around
noon of last week. After the arrival the weather got progressivley worse and
worse until it was raining and lightening and really carrying on. While my
friend who lives in Portland Oregon it was beautifully clear. He got a great
view of the eclipse from his backyard. Go figure.
Clear Skies
Dwight L Bogan

In a message dated 02/25/08 21:25:28 US Mountain Standard Time,
a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx writes:
   First Thanks for the kind words of support. I am probably to blame
for the foul weather during the lunar eclipse as I bought a 8mm Stratus
and a Crayford focuser.  Although the weather looks to be better on
Friday night, Saturday night looks to be about what we have been getting
most weekends. I know that this is pretty far out (from a Monday point
of view) however I haven't been out since Sentinel. Hope the weather
works out for us all.

Andrew