[AZ-Observing] Re: The Andromeda Galaxy - Stellarvue Astrograph

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:25:10 -0400

Chris, et al;

Now it works just fine and is well worth it.  A great image with an
amazing amount of detail.  I love the color balance with the golden core
and the blue-white arms, you can see Population I and Population II in the
shot.  Fascinating what 80mm of aperture will do with a modern camera.

Thanks, Chris;
Steve Coe