[AZ-Observing] Re: Thank you Sentinel observers....

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:37:30 -0700

Mike;

I am sorry to hear that you just could not make it to Sentinel, boy don't
jobs get in the way of observing sometimes:(

I enjoyed your description of driving with the moonroof open and observing
the sky, I have done that a few times in my wife's PT Cruiser, I interesting
way to observe.

You will happy to know that we had more than enough money to cover the cost
of the PortaPotty for this time, so I will consider it "your" money that is
left in the can to start the fund for February 20 and 21.

Clear Skies to us all;
Steve

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org