[AZ-Observing] Steve Coe in NM

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:42:03 -0400

Howdy all;

I am in the little town of Silver City, New Mexico.  It is near the
Arizona border.  Tom and Jeannie are looking for some land to buy and move
the 42 inch scope out here, away from Florida.  On Monday they meet with a
realtor to see some possibilities.

Tomorrow night we are going to a get together with the local astronomy
club at a restaurant.  I am certain that Tom will have some better idea of
where he wants to set up after that.

I am working on finishing up the third book and will start seriously
looking for a publisher at that point.

I will leave here in a week and make my way to 5 Mile Meadow before the
holiday weekend.  I plan to stay beyond Labor Day and then see if the
temperature has broken and I will make my way to Wickenberg.  If not, I
will stay up north for a few weeks and drive south later.

I hope to see some of you at Fredericksen Memorial Meadow;
Steve Coe