[AZ-Observing] Sign for the gate at Cherry Rd.

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 06:34:07 -0700

Hey all,

Forgive for my slightly off topic post, but I figure that more than just SAC
members may be headed to Cherry Rd. tonite.
September of last year, I purchased a "Keep Gate Closed" sign that never made
it up there.  (As I recall, Jack got raked
over the coals by the Rancher who came by and found the gate open)  As I have
other plans, would anyone be willing to stop by my shop at
7th Ave and Campbell (S. of Camelback) to pick up this sign and attach it to
the gate?  I'm here til 3pm.  If you can come
by, but don't know where I'm at, call me at 602-826-0328 and I'll give you
directions.  Otherwise, please consider this a reminder
to keep the gate closed.  This should ensure our continued use of the property
up North.

Thanks,
Thad

messages.  Thanks.