[AZ-Observing] Saturday Night

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:21:53 -0700

Anyone game for a short run to Cherry Rd II Saturday the 20th?  Yes I know
there's not much darkness, something like 3.5 hrs, but I'm photon starved?  Am
looking for anyone that wants company while observing.
If we can make some plans to show up I'll probably bring my 8" SCT along as it
is looking for a buyer.  I'll post details later today.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ