[AZ-Observing] Re: S&T

  • From: "Jon Christensen" <jonc97@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:56:41 -0700

Thanks, Rick for your kind words about my photo.  I shot this one from the
Vekol site the EVAC regularly uses.  Interestingly, the last three times I
went to that site there were campers camping out there, but each time I
talked to them and they didn't mind my setting up nearby, and their lights
were not a problem for me.

Jon Christensen