[AZ-Observing] Picket Post Perseid on Wednesday

  • From: Claude Haynes <azstargeazer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert A Alba <rajalba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:14:44 -0700

I plan on leaving the parking lot of the Gilbert Library on Greenfield at
Guadalupe at Midnight Wednesday evening. It is probably the only time any
of us will go to Picket Post without our vehicles full of equipment. It
makes sense to car pool out for the early morning show. Hopefully the
weather will cooperate, and the meteors as well.
--
Claude Haynes
azstargeazer@xxxxxxxxx