[AZ-Observing] Photos of Venus-Jupiter pairing over four nights

  • From: Joe Orman <joe.orman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 18:57:51 -0800 (PST)

I had the good fortune to photograph the planetary dance at various sites
around Arizona the last four nights.  Clear skies except for Monday when there
was some thin cirrus, but it didn't significantly interfere with the view.  I
hope everyone got out to see this beautiful sight, and I hope you enjoy the
photos!

Friday November 28, from Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument:
http://joeorman.shutterace.com/temp/100_9286_big.jpg

Saturday, November 29, from the Castle Dome Mountains -- the moon joins the
scene:
http://joeorman.shutterace.com/temp/100_9396_big.jpg

Sunday, November 30, from the Gila Indian Reservation south of Phoenix:
http://joeorman.shutterace.com/temp/100_9443_big.jpg

Monday, December 1, from a park in Chandler:
http://joeorman.shutterace.com/temp/100_9460_big.jpg

--Joe Orman

Photo Pages:
http://joeorman.shutterace.com/Gallery.html