[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing this weekend

  • From: "Thom/TFW" <mthomj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:27:38 -0700

My plan is to head up to Two Trees Friday about 3pm to be set up by 5pm.

Sedona weather: Area Forecast For: Oak Creek and Sycamore Canyons
Issued: March 23, 2006 15:30:53 MST

Friday: Mostly sunny. Light and variable winds. Highs 64 to 72.

Friday night: Mostly clear. Light and variable winds. Lows 34 to 44.

Saturday: Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Light and
variable winds becoming south 10 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Highs 64 to 72.

Saturday night: Partly cloudy in the evening then clearing. Southwest winds
up to 15 mph. Lows 37 to 45.

Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs 62 to 70.

Thom Walczak