[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing With The Lowell 24" Clark Refractor

  • From: Jeremy Perez <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:30:29 -0700

Tom,

It was a pleasure to meet you and Jenn this weekend, as it was to be
treated to Don's excellent presentation. I also owe a debt of
gratitude to Dave Healy for an invitation to join you all at the
Clark Telescope that evening. Thanks for posting a link to your
photos--those are great wide-angle shots inside the observatory. If I
had realized you were fisheyeing it, I would have tried harder to
keep out of your way...sorry if I made it tough for you to get
uncluttered images.

I have a few shots from the evening posted here:

http://www.perezmedia.net/beltofvenus/archives/000518.html

What a beautiful telescope and observatory.

Best regards,
Jeremy Perez