[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Sites Map

  • From: ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:06:48 -0700

Hi All-

What I'm saying is that if I were on the road in say, Kansas or Illinois, it
would be great to access a list like Howard started or like the TAC list that
Bob pointed out that showed the regional sites to use.  So I'm just
transferring my hope for lists like that to our own region to pass on to
visitors that may be passing through this area.  I guess I don't suffer from
the paranoia that most of you have about the worst that can happen,
even though
I often travel the "hot zone" of the southern Tohono Reservation in the wee
hours...

-Dean

Quoting stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: